This is Logansport gate, with South Barrack in the background. The gate was donated to Culver Academies by the city of Logansport, in gratitude for help rendered by CMA Cadets in rescuing victims of the 1913 flood. The city asked the Academy for use of their rowboats, and a number of cadets volunteered to man them. They rescued 800 people. A transcript of the 2003 matriculation ceremony tells the story in detail.